Carpeted multi-tiered cat trees are mostly valued at between $100 and $200. However, if you are even the slightest bit skilled with tools, you can build your five-foot-tall cat tree for a fraction of the cost.
This three-legged, 4-level, 5-foot-high cat tree can be designed and installed in less than a day.
- 3 legs with sisal rope wrapped around them to a height of around 2 feet
- A carpeted tunnel on the first floor
- A half-round, carpeted bed on the second floor
- A carpeted enclosed home on the third floor
- A carpeted platform at the top floor
Continue reading below